Want to frequently change your mani or remove your nail polish easily without nail polish remover? It’s not a problem anymore with Peely Base! Apply 1 thin layer of this base coat under your manicure and you can peel it right off.
- 1. For best results, clean nails thoroughly of natural oils to ensure maximum base coat and nail polish adhesion.
- 2. Apply 1 thin coat of Peely Base on clean, dry nails. Tip: for longer wear, don’t apply all the way to the edges of the nail, stop a bit short so the nail polish will stick on the outer edges of your nail around your Peely Base. Avoid getting Peely Base on your skin or cuticles to prevent premature lifting.
- 3. Allow to dry to the touch before applying your favourite nail polish. Tip: for longer wear, wrap under the tips of your nails with your nail polish and top coat.
- 4. Don’t forget to seal it all in with a nice thick coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for extended wear! Tip: this helps the peel come off in a more satisfying piece. The thicker the manicure, the more poppin’ the peely!
- 5. Enjoy your mani and when it's fully dry, gently peel or pop off your peelies with a wood cuticle stick by gently lifting the nail polish from just above the cuticle. For best peel results, wait until at least the next day after application to peel, or even longer!
- 6. Save your peelies because it's time to start a peely bag!
- Water-based peelable formula
- Easy way to quickly remove your nail polish
- Save your nail art!
- A gentle peel will not cause damage to nail plate
- Equipped with a black bristle brush to distinguish from your Holo Taco top coats
- Applies clear on the nail
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in Taiwan
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
Alcohol, Aqua, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylpropanediol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
Quantity must be 1 or more
You may also like...
$11.00The Most A-Peeling Bundle
How to peel off your nails with Peely Base!
Removing nail polish isn't a problem anymore with Peely Base!
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersEP01/14/2022Emma-Laura P.BelgiumA01/12/2022AriaUnited StatesSH01/12/2022Suzy H.United StatesJT01/12/2022Jenny t.Canada
- base coat
- peely base
"change frequently" = one hour (for inexperienced me)
I've followed the directions a few times and the result is always the same. Probably my fault as I am not used to wearing nail polish; but I was expecting them not to fall off after only an hour of doing desk work, or after washing my hands once. I got this because I am not confident with my tiny nails haha and was hoping to be able to wear it for a day or two but still be able to remove it easily before going out. Thought I could get into painting my nails but this was disappointing.MY01/12/2022Maria Y.United States
fell off 2 days later
not woth $19 dollars , it fell off 2 days later while at work, my hands looked horrible !!!01/12/2022
Holo Maria! We are so sorry you aren’t fully satisfied with Peely Base. Our Customer Experience Team will be in touch with you via email, please check your inbox for their message.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.