- 1. For best results, clean nails thoroughly of natural oils to ensure maximum base coat and nail polish adhesion. Make sure to use acetone-based nail polish remover or a nail dehydrating solution to properly prep the nail plate.
- 2. Apply 1 to 2 coats of Smoothing Base on clean, dry nails. Wrap under the tips of your nails to help prevent tip wear.
- 3. Allow to dry to the touch before applying your favourite nail polish. Or, wear 2 coats alone for a conditioned natural look!
- 4. Don’t forget to seal it all in with a nice thick coat of Glossy Taco for extended wear!
- Acts as a nail primer that fills in grooves in uneven nail plate
- Self-leveling formula
- Evens out nail discolouration and minimizes nail imperfections
- Enriched with aloe and Vitamin A and E
- Dries quickly
- Semi-translucent milky nude finish
- Can be worn under nail polish or alone
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Tricycloodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Etocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Stearalkonoium Bentonite, Calcium Pantothenate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (and) Punica Granatum Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Diacetone Alcohol, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides
You may also like...
- base coat
- smoothing base
- holo taco
Just what I needed!
I love this! Not just as a base coat to go under other polishes! When I’m in a rush and can’t do a full mani before work but still want my nails protected and not *****, I go straight to this and a glossy taco! It’s amazing and I love using just this and one of the sparkly tacos, too! It’s a nail saver! Quality Holo Taco product as always!
Great base coat
Great consistency and colour. You can wear it in its own for natural look
Incredible. I use 2 coats and my nails look like they were done in the salon. Will use every single time now
I love this ridge-filling base (and it has no talc)!
I use 1 coat when my nails aren't peeling too bad or when my ridges aren't the worst (I have nail psoriasis) or if I'm using a thermal polish, or have a strengthening base underneath. I use 2 coats when my nails are awful, or I got anxious and unconsciously peeled or picked my polish off, or if I am using a sheer color and want less of a VNL.
The base coat I needed! I already love the long lasting base and thought this addition would be great -- I was right! My nails got damaged from getting SNS nails for the first time in May, and I've been waiting for this dent to grow out :( This base has made it almost "disappear" on my left hand! Once I perfect painting with my left hand, I'm sure my right hand will look the same.