Black & White Bundle
This bundle includes Not Milky White which was reformulated in January 2021 for a smoother, more self-levelling application, and includes our NEW medium-width rounded crème brush.
- Not Milky White: Opaque pure white polish with a crème formula. Fully opaque in 2 to 3 coats. One-Coat Black: Ultra-dark black polish with a crème formula. Fully opaque in just 1 coat. Glossy Taco: The best 10-free, quick-dry, high shine top coat to seal in and protect your manicure.Long-Lasting Base: Prevents chipping and improves the wear time of your manicure by anchoring nail polish to the nail plate with a special bonding formula.
- Designed/Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Pro tip: Because our crème polishes are formulated to be opaque, they may thicken over time with air exposure. Simply add a few drops of nail polish thinner (not nail polish remover or acetone-based thinner) to freshen up the formula for a smoother application.
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like One-Coat Black may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail. Don’t forget to use Long-Lasting Base to help prevent staining!
- One-Coat Black: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic, Anhydride Copolymer, Acetylated Hydrogenated Castor Glyceride, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Black 2 (CI 77266), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonit, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Citric Acid
- Not Milky White: Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid Fumaric Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 78891)
- Glossy Taco: Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tribenzoin, n-Butyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, CI 60725 (Violet 2)
- Long-Lasting Base: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Benzohenone-1, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)
You may also like...
- coat black
- base coat
My first set of Holo Taco
The one coat black is truly a one coater. And I love the skinny brushes that come with Holo Taco, though if you don’t like that they sell thicker brushes you can use instead, and have a tutorial on how to change the brushes on their insta (probably tiktok too). I like the base coat is tinted blue, it helps take away the yellow look if you wear nail polish a lot. The top coat is Greta too! It is super shiny. The white is a little sheer, and you have to paint multiple coats for it to be completely white, which is my only reason why this is 4 stars. But otherwise I love all of them and will buy more colors!
Be still my goth heart
Obsessed with the one coat black. Still need to experiment with the white more. Glossy taco is a supreme top coat. I also like to do gel under and over the black. It works!
Great bundle for musthaves
As the title says, works as promised. Tho because lack of skill I did apply 2 coats of the black polish. Simply put, if you want to start using Holo taco I would highly recommend grabbing this bundle. No matter what you are planning to put on top you will need these. Even if you want to darken/deepen or lighten a shade you can use them as a canvas to do so. Pulling the max out of your polishes and toppers.
wonder coverage and srays!
i love this polish. it truly is one coat black, and i lasts better than any other polish i have. ordering mor colors now!
You only need one coat of black nail polish. For the white, you will need two coats but it is better than other nail polishes I’ve tried.