Have your mo-mint with frosted metal mint nails! Mint Money is a unique icy green winter shade in a metallic foil finish. Your nails will thank you for making a smart invest-mint.
- Metallic foil polishes with silver foil flakes in a mint green shade.
- Full coverage in 2-3 coats.
- Formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter).
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a metallic foil polish for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Borosilicate, Silica, Silver, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Non-Phthalate plasticizer, Yellow No. 10 (CI 47005), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- Mint Money
- holo taco
Great quality and beautiful colour
The quality of the polish was excellent, as always, and very easy to work with. Such an under-rated shade that looks even more beautiful in person!
Justice for the frozen metals!
Honestly the frozen metals formula is my favorite formula of all times. It’s so easy to use and looks dazzling and amazing. The shine in all the polishes is so rich that no lense are able to do them justice. This mint is a beautiful shade, and I don’t even like green, so if anyone has been waiting on a better time to get any of the frozen metals shade, don’t wait that much longer. You won’t regret it
Mirror, mirror on the nails
So reflective and pretty, it's like having 10 mini-mirrors on your hands...or toes xD
This subtle shade of green is lovely, and the silver flakes are so shiny in pretty much all lighting conditions!
Always receive lots of compliments when I wear this color because of how eye-catching this shade is in person. Everyone’s right, the pictures just don’t do it justice. Most underrated formula. Overall a 10/10!