Retro On-The-Go Bag
- Limited edition Retro On-The-Go Bag available only for our 4th anniversary.
- Designed for storage and light travel. If handling it in a way where it may be shaken or turned upside down, we recommend adding something soft inside the bag to fill the space above your polish. Includes removable nail polish organizer blue foam insert designed for Holo Taco bottle storage (holds 12 bottles).
- Neon-yellow interior with mesh paneled zipper pocket.
- Matte neon yellow front plate and zipper accents.
- High quality colour-block neon pink, yellow and blue vinyl embossed exterior (all vegan material) with a handle for easy carrying.
- Bag size: 8.1” (L) x 5.9” (W) x 5.9” (H) (inches)—Your Rainbow Chrome Nail Tool Kit, Dotting Tools and Nail Art Brushes all fit perfectly!
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in China
- To clean: Wipe the bag clean with a dry lint-free cloth.
You may also like...
- holo taco
So cute and fits everything I need for mani pedis on the go!
I love it I can’t wait to put my new Holo Taco collection in it
Retro bag is awesome
I love how the perfectly the bottles fit. I use it to keep my favorites in and the newest bundle/collection launch so I never have to "find" my newest bottles in my massive collection.
Not just for nail polish!
While I can easily pack and travel with the bag (even better I found you can stack the foam inserts if you are super worried about jostling!), I have almost exclusively used this bag as a colorful medical kit. I am recovering from surgery and have put all my necessary items in this bag and it helps to keep things separate from the rest of the household's general first aid. I could have also brought this with me if I needed to travel, as I had tasks that needed to be performed multiple times daily. I kept instructions and notes in the zipped top compartment. Overall, brought a fun brightness to an otherwise lackluster time in my life!
Pretty and useful
I wanted the black one the was out of stock but now you made one in my favourite colours. So i got two, obviously!