Admit it… you have a Royal Crush on this purple frosted metal. At long last, Holo Royalty has officially decreed this gem into existence. With its majestic rich purple metallic finish and a sprinkling of scattered holo, you’ll be worshiping this polish at first swipe. Dreams really do come true!
** THIS POLISH IS LIMITED EDITION **
- Limited edition Holo Royalty (2023) shade in custom silver holographic carton
- Medium purple frosted metal polish with scattered holographic pigment
- Includes a medium-width rounded brush
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Designed by Holo Royalty, approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzophenone-1, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)
You may also like...
The nail polish was very beautiful and I love it very much.
Pictures don’t do it justice!!!!
I know the frosted metals may not be the best sellers but I LOVE THEM! It may be because cameras cannot capture the beauty of these polishes. This one is by far my favorite metal because I love purple The amount of compliments for this polish (and all other frosted metals) is insane. Today was my first day wearing this color and so many people stopped to ask to see it!
This was my first time using a frosted metal. It needed a topcoat but is so fun & different.
Fantastic polish! Lovely formula, easy to apply with the wide brush. Frosted metals is definitely an underrated formula as it looks wonderful both in indirect and indirect light and the scattered holo is a bonus!
Was expecting a saturated purple colour but the silver flakes are the predominant colour
Holo Emma! So sorry that Royal Crush is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.