Super Glossy Taco™
** This product was discontinued to align with Holo Taco's 10-free nail polish standard. Try our 10-free Glossy Taco top coat for a quick-dry shiny finish **
The best quick-dry thick and glossy taco your nails have ever touched! This top coat dries and sets your nail polish super quick, locking in your mani of choice with a rock hard glass-like seal.
- Super quick dry formula
- Long-lasting super glossy shine and durability
- Chip resistant and non-yellowing
- Brings out the holo in holographic polishes
- Does not cause nail polish shrinkage
- Perfect for setting a base nail polish layer in nail art (e.g. apply and let dry before using nail vinyls)
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Due to shipping restrictions, this product is only available in the US
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylate Copolymer, ButylBenzyl Phthalate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Benzophenone, Violet 2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Super Glossy Taco
A great product, a weird strong smell.
My mom got me this for Cristmas and later that same day I did my nails and used it. When I did I noticed it smells like spray paint. I wont say I don't like this product I'm just saying if you have a sensitive nose make sure you are prepared to plug it, or just suffer to the smell. I still love this product though.
Love the quality it's the best nail polish I've ever bought.
The best top coat!
So sad to see it discontinued bc it's the best top coat I've ever used! Always completely covers glitters and leaves a smooth finish.
Very stringy and difficult to apply
Not sure if this is a batch issue but my super glossy taco is very difficult to apply. When I try putting it on my nails, it comes out with a thin string and it gets everywhere no matter how careful I am with it. It does keep my nails glossy and solid but I'm not sure it's worth it with how thick and stringy it gets out of the bottle.
Holo Maria! So sorry that Super Glossy Taco is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Very strong smell
It has a very strong overwhelming smell. More so than any other top coat I've used. I also don't like the skinny brush. I think they should all come with wide flat brushes. The skinny one is almost impossible to get a good smooth coating, it leaves lines