**DOES NOT INCLUDE LIMITED EDITION BOX**
She is my Favourite Sister… who also happens to be my only sister. Designed by Simply Nailogical’s sister Jen, this bright red frosted metal polish is fit for a blood relative. Make your nails reflect like red foil with a sprinkle of scattered holo so you can one-up all other siblings.
- This nail polish is seasonal
- Metallic polish with foil flakes and scattered holographic pigment in a bright red base
- Formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter)
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Designed by Simply Nailogical, approved by Jen
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing. Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Tin Oxide, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77820 (Silver), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
I love the frosted metal formula so much, it looks so good on the nail and comes off super easy too!
This formula is a game changer
I was on the fence about the frosted metals formula. I really wanted to try it, but was afraid I would buy it and then not like the color or formula. I decided to try this polish during Christmas because it seemed festive and I wanted to branch out from the “regular” glitter polishes. Let me tell you, I FELL IN LOVE!!! Catch me getting the rest of the metallic shades (and kicking myself for not getting Cold Shoulder while it was still in stock, rest in peace)
Best red in the entire range so far
The formula is epic - so easy to apply!
Gifted to a friend as a way to introduce her to holotaco, she loves red nail polish and loves this formula!
Even better irl!
onestly a 12/10 from me. This nail polish is absolutely STUNNING in real life. If you're not sure if you want to buy because they look almost fake in the picture, don't worry at all. The color is so perfectly crafted and classy, not to mention the variety it gives. At first I was a little worried by the price, but it is so worth it because not only is the quality immediately noticeable, but also this polish gives you THREE shades in one: -pinkish red (one coat over sheer white) -Christmas red (two coats on bare nails) -my personal favorite, classy slightly darker Christmas red (two coats over wine red, I personally used Bordeaux by Essie). My favorite aspect of this nail polish, however, is its durability. Using Cristine's tips (dehydrate nail, wrap the tip, etc.) this mani has lasted me almost a whole MONTH on my natural nails, the only touch-ups being painting over the growth. Honestly a 12/10 from me. Overall, I highly recommend it.