Glow In The Dark Taco
- 1. For maximum glow effect, apply Glow In The Dark Taco over an opaque white nail polish base (we recommend Not Milky White). Note glow pigment dries down satin with a subtle light yellow-green cloudy tint.
- 2. Let Glow In The Dark Taco dry to the touch and follow with a Glossy Taco for quick-dry and long lasting wear results. The topcoat serves as a manicure sealant and will not hinder the glowing properties of Glow In The Dark Taco!
- 3. Activate the glow by ‘charging’ your nails under a bright light for at least 30 seconds, then shut off all the lights to see them glow in the dark!
- This nail polish topper is seasonal
- Glow-in-the-dark topper that glows green in the dark
- Non-grainy/applies smooth
- No special UV or blacklight required, just a regular light to charge up the glow effect!
- Includes a medium-width rounded brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml/0.4 fl oz
- Note: Swatch photos were taken under direct light and in pitch dark, wearing Not Milky White, Glow In The Dark Taco and a coat of Glossy Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Aluminum/Dysprosium/Europium/Strontium Oxide, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Propylene Carbonate, Phosphoric Acid, Diacetone Alcohol
You may also like...
Love it, not quite as bright as I thought it would be but still the best glow in the dark polish I've found
The glow is really bright & coverage is great.
First time using glow in the dark nail polish, and could not be more happy with the results! Glows really well, and the ghost’s I painted look so much better. I’ve never really done nail art, and this makes it so much more fun!
It gave me a fright!
I really love this! I woke up in the middle of the night and got spooked by the glow. It took me a second to realize it was the polish. It really shows up and is fun to layer under the crackle polish!
Best Glow in the Dark Polish Ever
This is the best glow in the dark polish I have come across! It works whether you paint on ***** nails or if you use the not so milky white as a base. Glow is extra vibrant if you use white underneath as recommend. However, if you don't want to take that step it will still glow in the dark!