Cool Cat Mom
**One free Magnetic Wand will automatically be added to your cart with the purchase of any magnetic polish (one per order).**
- Watch & learn how to use magnetic polish!
- Limited edition magnetic polish (Simply’s 2023 birthday)
- Limited edition gradient holographic collector’s carton
- Deep royal blue polish with a pink magnetic stripe, scattered holographic microglitters and blue reflective glitters
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Includes a medium-width rounded brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Magnetic facts: Magnetic polishes require the use of our Magnetic Wand to activate the magnetic effect. This polish can also be worn without magnetizing for a beautiful uniform metallic shade!
- Note: Reflective nail polish is activated at specific angles under a direct light, such as your phone’s camera flash. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Phosphoric Acid, Diacetone Alcohol, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Polyoxymethylene Melamine, Polyacrylic Acid, Methacrylic Acid, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Best polish so far
I love this magnetic polish and had to buy 2. This is a big improvement from the first set of magnetic polishes from Holo Taco. There seems to be a lot more magnetic flakes and because they are a different color than the primary pigment it is really easy to get a cool cat eye effect. I absolutely love this one and hope to see more color combinations in the future!!
Definitely buy it
This was great. Love me a magic metallic magnetic polish.
My Favourite Magnetic So Far
The magnetic is really easy to use and very beginner friendly. I think there is a new formula being used compared to that of Queen's Curse which is a great improvement. They might be able to make future magnetics even better still. Compared to what I see in the pictures the blue colour in person is not as dark except at some angles but is still very beautiful. The shifting of colours makes it hard to capture how pretty it is in person and is really unique.
She's stunning, gorgeous, wow!!
She's so beautiful and magnetizes perfectly!! There's actually so much going on with this polish! Every angle looks different and I can't help but stare at it!!