- Crushed holographic formula in a light blush peach shade
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Acid Yellow 3 Aluminum Lake, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Acid Yellow 23 Aluminum Lake, Barium Sulfate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Why does it smell...?
Is it supposed to smell? I don't mean like nailpolish smell, it smells like farts... at first i thought my dog was the sinner but the smell is from the polish
Holo Line! So sorry that Blushed Ice is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Color not as expected
Thought this would have more brown tones from the photos online, however it is very pink, not a bad color just not the color I expected
Perfect shade for my nails
This nail polish is the perfect shade to match my nails. It’s like my nails but better — and also with a bit of glittery holo mixed in.
I love this suble shade. It's just enough pop of color to say "here I am"
Loving the colour and crushed Holo!
I didn't expect to love the crushed holo formula but it's the best! It has a lot of the sparkle & colour of a typical holo glitter but with a very smooth application. This is a very soft pink, almost **** on me and I love it :)