The best 5-free quick-drying top coat you know and love, with the right balance of quick-dry speed and a glass-like glossy seal for long-lasting polish protection.
- 5-FREE: this top coat does not contain toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate, camphor, or formaldehyde resin
- Quick dry formula
- Long-lasting glossy shine, non-yellowing
- Brings out the holo in holographic polishes
- Does not cause nail polish shrinkage
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- For Best Results When Using Glossy Taco:
- Before applying, let your base polish colour dry completely.
- Do not shake the bottle before use.
- Be sure to wipe off your Glossy Taco brush and get a ‘fresh dip’ for each nail, making sure there isn't an excessive amount of top coat on your brush.
- Be careful not to drag the polish underneath by swiping over the same area repeatedly.
- Make sure to close and secure the cap when not in use to prevent the formula from drying out and thickening.
- Store at room temperature and avoid exposure to humidity, warm lights, and heat or sun for extended periods of time.
- Note: top coats may thicken over time as the quick-dry formula is increasingly exposed to air. A thickened top coat can easily be restored to a fresher application by adding acetone-free nail polish thinner, and gently rolling the bottle to mix. Start with a few drops and add more as needed.
Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tribenzoin, n-Butyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, CI 60725 (Violet 2)
Quantity must be 1 or more
Made in USA
You may also like...
Holo Taco x Julien CollectionSold out
$63.00Bep Bep BlueSold out
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersRB06/27/2022Rachael B.United StatesDB06/26/2022Demi B.United StatesAT06/24/2022Amber T.United States
- holo taco
So good. BUT-
I love the HT products and the top coats are so nice. Shiny and fast drying! I've had a bit of a problem with bubbles but worse than that, as soon as I get like 1/2 - 2/3 of the way through the bottle it gets THICCCCC and almost unuseable. I have a decent thinner so I can still get it to work but I get nervous that it will mess up the formula. (PS I'd like to see a HT branded or endorsed/approved thinner because it feels like roulette trying to find one that won't mess up my products)HE06/24/2022Hailey E.United StatesMA06/24/2022Megan A.United States
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!