Nail Oil Pen
1. Set it up: Remove the black leak-protector cap from the end of the nail oil cartridge. Insert the narrow side of the cartridge into the pen. Line up the small plastic tabs near the end of the cartridge with the divots on the inside of the pen. Push the cartridge in fully and rotate in the direction of the “on” label until it snaps into place. Uncap the pen to use.
2. Priming a new cartridge for the first time: Firmly and repeatedly push down on the end of the cartridge pump to release nail oil into the brush tip applicator. Several pumps may be needed at first to start the flow.
3. Regular use: Pump the cartridge once or twice for nail oil to flow. Once primed, this pen is very effective at getting oil out with minimal pumps, so don’t pump too hard! One drop of oil is often enough for five nails.
4. Soak it in: Brush oil over the cuticle area and nails, and massage with your fingers. Oil is absorbed best when applied to naked nails but can also be used while wearing nail polish. If wearing polish, brush oil around the edges of your polish (the oil will seep in the sides). Don’t forget to oil the underside of your nail tips too. Watch dry cuticles and nails hydrate instantly!
5. Recommended dose: For best results we recommend consistently applying nail oil 2-3 times daily. Nails and dry cuticles will be hydrated instantly, and long term improvements can be expected as early as after 2 to 4 weeks of consistent use.
6. Refill: When your nails have soaked up your first oil cartridge, simply remove and replace the empty cartridge with a fresh refill cartridge. That way you can keep your really cool looking pen forever!
- With regular use, our nail oil formula promotes longer, stronger and resilient nails through hydration of the nail plate
- Makes nails less prone to breaking, snapping, and peeling
- Reduces hangnails
- Softer cuticles and more supple skin around the nail
- No ingredient fillers—just straight-up key quality ingredients
- Fragrance-free formula
- Soft bristle tip in a pen style dispenser for easy and convenient application
- Refillable with our nail oil replacement cartridge system
- Based on Simply Nailogical’s recipe
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 3.5ml / 0.11 fl oz liq. cartridge
- Note: Nail oil has a shelf life of 12 months. Keep at room temperature. Keep away from children. For external use only.
- Refill timeline: on average, one cartridge can last between 1 to 2 months when nail oil is applied daily. Refill timeliness will vary based on how much oil is absorbed by your nail plate and how frequently you apply it.
Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane
You may also like...
- nail oil pen
- holo taco
- Jojoba oil
I Love It!
This jojoba oil blend is exactly what I've needed for the longest time since watching Cristine's "How to Grow Your Nails" video back in 2017. Using the bottles of jojoba oil was so messy and inconvenient that I didn't wanna do it at all. The glue coating took a little bit of time to get off, but this is great. Just be careful when pumping this, I found pressing on it halfway was enough oil for me. And this is my attempt to pose with the pen while swatching Black Holo Wish.
maybe i'm out of the loop but i have never seen an oil pen with a brush for nails! it is amazing and so easy to use. as soon as i saw it i knew i needed it
I LOVE IT!!!!!
I love how much nail oil you get in the cartridges. Also, I love that the pen is reusable, which I'm sure is infinitely better for the environment than buying and throwing away entire disposable pens. I love it and love all the holo taco products!
I am not entirely sure what magic potion is used in this small bottle, but it has changed the health of my nails forever. My cuticles are so clean and soft and my nails are growing out so strong!
I’m not so sure…
My pen sort of squirts out oil when I press the button. I’ve used several different kinds of twist-style pens and typically the oil fills up the brush tip of the pen until applied. With the HT pen the oil squirts out then runs everywhere. Customer Service (shout out !) has already sent me a replacement but it has the same issue. I think the HT oil is just more viscous than other oils…? I’ve still been able to use it, I just have to press the button slowly and rub in quickly.