- Warm brick red polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2-3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or a special effects topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Barium Sulfate, Diacetone Alcohol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Brick Wall
- Fallen Flake Taco
- Terra cotta
Creamy and Beautiful
Fabulous coverage. Perfect for Fall but a bit more orange/brown than red.
A beautifully muted red
I love how gentle and cozy this colour is. Goes on in one swipe. Perfect with a matte top coat.
I have several reds from HT and this is a lovely addition to my collection. A nice warm red that leans more jewel toned than bright, but isn't maroon. Looks great with unicorn skins and gold flaky taco.
Beautiful color!! Use a base with this one yes or yes, it is crazy pigmented
This color is perfect for autumn . A beautiful brownish red! I'm obsessed and I'm not even a red polish kind of person.