- Lush mattifying formula that neutralizes the glossy finish of any nail polish or topper in one coat
- Feels soft to the touch when dry with a uniform matte finish
- Non-yellowing, no white flecks
- Does not cause nail polish shrinkage
- Pro Tip: For extended wear time and a smoother finish over textured polishes, seal your manicure with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco first, and then finish off with a Matte Taco when dry
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml/0.4 fl oz
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Matte Taco compared to Glossy Taco over One-Coat Black; Indigo Away and Aurora Unicorn Skin; and our Multichrome shades.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- matte finish
Matte for the gods
Amazing and creates a cool look to my nails
I am so shocked about how good this is!! i can barely find a matte topper in gel, this surpasses everything i’ve used previously! also makes the unicorn skins look so amazing!!
This gives you the most beautiful soft matte finish…
Hard time keeping matte effect
Polish glides on so much better than drug store mattes, and the matte effect is very good and reduces all shine, however I had trouble keeping the matte effect. A day later my matte taco turn into almost a soft gloss and looked more like a poorer quality matte polish.
Holo Emily! So sorry that Matte Taco is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
My preferred taco
Since adding Holo Taco to my weekly routine, I use Matte Taco when painting my nails on my specified nail painting day. My job requires that I type quickly and intensely for approximately 7.5 hours a day, Monday through Friday. As a result, if my nails are not painted with high quality protective nail polish they will break, split, and chip. That being said, I also am required to try to diffuse very stressful conversations, have intense anxiety and find the feel of Matte Taco to be a relatively calming way to fidget versus picking at my hands/nails during these occurrences. TLDR: 10 out of 10 very much so recommended by this low level, Florida Employed, Heath Care Professional.