- Multichromatic formula that shifts between metallic green, gunmetal, and bronze.
- Two coats recommended for coverage, and a third coat to smooth out brush lines.
- Slick & smooth tip: Try Smoothing Base under multichrome polish to fill in any uneven ridges in the nail and allow for a sleek finished chrome look.
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a multichrome base for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica Dioxide, Silica, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Chromium, Silicon Monoxide, Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- Chameleon Coat
- holo taco
Lost to the ages
This shade is amazing. I love the way it smoothly shifts between colors. I just recently began painting my nails and while I know polish is for everyone, but this shade has a masculine flare that isn’t just a black polish. I love bright colors but this shade is a good starting point to getting used to seeing my nails painted.
Beautiful nail polish
This is such a gorgeous shade of nail polish.
Love this green!
This is a beautiful green polish. I love love love it! It applies well and I find that I only need two coats.