- Multichromatic formula that shifts between metallic green, gunmetal, and bronze.
- Two coats recommended for coverage, and a third coat to smooth out brush lines.
- Slick & smooth tip: Try Smoothing Base under multichrome polish to fill in any uneven ridges in the nail and allow for a sleek finished chrome look.
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a multichrome base for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica Dioxide, Silica, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Chromium, Silicon Monoxide, Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Chameleon Coat
I. Love. This. Polish!!!!!!!
I wish this one wasn't discontinued, but I understand that there are so many different polishes and it can be difficult to keep all polishes in inventory. This is one of my favorite colors and I will cherish it as I wear it.
A rocky relationship
Absolutely love the colour, but application was rough. Could have been me, being to hasty and not patient enough, though.
I love the stubtle shift!!!
The shift from green to this indescribable, metal gray is so beautiful in person! I enjoy it more than a polish with a more intense color shift, even though it's harder to show it off in pictures. I'm a beginner with nail polish so I was hesitant to try multichromes cause I heard they can be more streaky, but I can usually make it look good with a third coat. The extra care when applying is worth it for this beautiful color. Can't get enough!