- Multichromatic formula that shifts between metallic green, teal, purple, and magenta.
- Two coats recommended for coverage, and a third coat to smooth out brush lines.
- Slick & smooth tip: Try Smoothing Base under multichrome polish to fill in any uneven ridges in the nail and allow for a sleek finished chrome look.
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a multichrome base for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica Dioxide, Silica, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Chromium, Silicon Monoxide, Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Favorite Nail Polish I Own
True story: “Missed Shift” is the nail Polish that I first saw on someone else that convinced me to try out nail polish. Just bought my second order and happy with it as always. In certain lighting it appears green and in others is appears purple. Big fan :)
One of my favourite multichromes ever, it's so shifty! 10/10 would recommend
This is the 3rd time I've bought this color now because it is just so beautiful! The colors it shifts into are all so pretty and the quality of the nail polish is always amazing.
This is THE POLISH
I am deeply loyal to Holo Taco and always sing it's praises whenever I get complimented on my manicure (I am constantly in Holo Taco). But this polish right here, this is the GOAT. This is the polish I pick up again and again, and the one I catch myself admiring in every sort of light. Missed Shift contains my three favourite colours across it's spectrum, and they all GLOW. This is THE POLISH!!! I cannot recommend it enough!!
Totally worth it!
I love the colour of this polish, it's just exquisite. I found it a little harder to work with than others, as it's a little prone to bubbling if you don't apply it patiently, and the consistency is an unusual combination of thin and sticky, probably due to the abundance of breathtaking pigment. Absolutely worth taking your time to apply as it's stunning on the nail. I wore it with a gold flake taco which further helped to give a flawless finish.