- Linear holographic formula in a pastel cool-toned pink shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-3, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Pink Fizz
Pink fizz is fab
I love the linear Holo formula. Pink fizz is a beautiful color and pairs well with so many other shades.
The color is amazing and the holo is very very pretty and strong as it really appear with any lighting and give you that nice line of the rainbow
I love this colour so much. Even my husband has stolen it a few times on me.
Shopping, purchasing and shipping are wonderful. I'm just impatient waiting for it, lol. I wore this shade and got many compliments on the way it looked in the sunlight. I like it!
I love it! It's all the lavender holo I could wish for