Don’t drink this Wicked Potion. Relish in this enchanting magnetic green polish: a tempting concoction of a deep emerald allure with a dash of scattered holo. Wave your wand and watch as this bottle invokes some wicked magic.
**One free Magnetic Wand will automatically be added to your cart with the purchase of any magnetic polish (one per order).**
- Watch & learn how to use magnetic polish!
- Green magnetic polish (dark hunter base and a bold green magnetic stripe) with holographic micro-flakes.
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Magnetic facts: Magnetic polishes require the use of our Magnetic Wand to activate the magnetic effect. This polish can also be worn without magnetizing for a beautiful uniform metallic shade!
- Note: Holographic sparkles show best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phosphoric Acid, Alumina, Benzophenone-1, Acid Yellow 3 Aluminum Lake, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Acid Yellow 23 Aluminum Lake, Pigment Red 57-1, Barium Sulfate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Beautiful and Unique with a noticeable magnetic effect
I was really happy with this polish. Originally I got Queens Curse and was so disappointed but the Holo Taco team sent me this replacement and I couldn’t be happier. It’s so beautiful and works great!
This has been so much fun to play around with. The actual magnet and I still have to come to terms as far as making everything totally uniform but I'm getting better lol. In all, it's a great formula with awesome coverage and a great overall effect.
The best dark green
Such a lovely green. I love the way it sits on the nails.
Great nail polish
I love the color. Wears really well. Long lasting
The PERFECT Green
I am a forest green lover and this colour is stunning. I love wearing it with and without the magnetic effect!