Don’t drink this Wicked Potion. Relish in this enchanting magnetic green polish: a tempting concoction of a deep emerald allure with a dash of scattered holo. Wave your wand and watch as this bottle invokes some wicked magic.
**One free Magnetic Wand will automatically be added to your cart with the purchase of any magnetic polish (one per order).**
- Watch & learn how to use magnetic polish!
- Green magnetic polish (dark hunter base and a bold green magnetic stripe) with holographic micro-flakes.
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Magnetic facts: Magnetic polishes require the use of our Magnetic Wand to activate the magnetic effect. This polish can also be worn without magnetizing for a beautiful uniform metallic shade!
- Note: Holographic sparkles show best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phosphoric Acid, Alumina, Benzophenone-1, Acid Yellow 3 Aluminum Lake, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Acid Yellow 23 Aluminum Lake, Pigment Red 57-1, Barium Sulfate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Normally I'm not a green girlie but this one called out to me and I love it! The color is nice and deep and it only needs one layer . The sparkles look great without overwhelming the green itself and its a fav in my rotation
Prettier than the picture
Easy application despite the skinny brush. Was able to get the cats eye magnetic effect pretty well and the colour is lovely, much prettier than in the pictures.
Easy to use considering its my first time using magnetics - just follow the instructions given on the website! Its easy to apply, dries quick and lasts long topped with glossy taco.
Emeralds in space!
I’m really in love with this polish and am having a great time playing around with it! Like all magnetic polishes there is a learning curve but after you’ve done it a couple times you figure out what works! For people with shorter nails (like me) I feel like it helps to hold the magnet for an extra minute on each step to ensure it doesn’t spread too much as the polish settles!
Try Fail Try Fail Try ... Success?
First of all, I love the colour, both magnetized and not. Second of all, I realized, that I am not a patient person at all. Keeping my nail and the magnet in one position for one minute is not as easy as it sounds. I'm writing my failures down to my impatience. I think I finally figured it out though and am now rocking my first magnetized mani. Can't wait to try the other colours next. Applying a thicker coat, for the pigments to have enough time and room to be influenced by the magnet, still dries down quick enough to not be constantly smooshed. Wich was one of my biggest worries. The magnetic effect shows probably best on curved nails, mine are pretty flat, but I found, that holding the rectangular magnet in front of the nail, facing the finger, can make a pretty magnetic ombre.