Sea Foam Home
- Bright cool mint polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).
You may also like...
- holo taco
Fun and super cute color! I really like that they are continuing to expand the crème polishes.
Not the color I was expecting
The product photo is this beautiful soft and almost pastel looking sea foam green. On the nails it’s actually VERY bold. Like, can-see-it-from-space bold. It almost looks like a true turquoise in most lighting but up close you can see it’s actually sea foam green. The color is really pretty itself it’s just not what I was expecting so I’ll be passing it on to a friend who likes loud colors like this. I am happy that for a creme polish it’s a good consistency, not too thick or hard to build up. Really great formula.
Favorite color ever!
Outside of this being my absolute favorite color of all time, it went on really smoothly and the coverage was great. I think I could have gotten away with one coat, but I went with two for good measure. In the picture, I also have on a coat of Lunar Unicorn Skin and a Matte Taco. Pictures are in direct sunlight and shade (in the car). I’m in love!
My New Favorite
I absolutely adore sea foam home! This is my first purchase with holo taco and it automatically became one of my go to polishes. It applies easily, is perfectly opaque, and is long lasting. The color is vibrant and perfect for summer.
Gorgeous color with full coverage at the second coat. Great to combine with hydropower.