Cosmic Unicorn Skin™
- Iridescent colour-shifting nail polish toppers packed with translucent flakies in a clear base. Flakies are predominantly pink-purple and shift to yellow-green. The final colour effect changes depending on the base polish colour worn underneath.
- Apply just 1 coat to transform any manicure!
- No two iridescent flakies are the same. Flakies lay nice and flat on the nail.
- Holo bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered, or Linear) over a Unicorn Skin to unlock extra magical possibilities!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping. A top coat will help seal in and smooth out the Unicorn Skins!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Iridescent top coats show differently over different base colours and under different lighting conditions. A camera flash or direct lighting will showcase the dominant colour of the iridescent flakie and indirect lighting (or shade) will reveal the secondary shifts in colour! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 78891)
You may also like...
- unicorn skin
- holo taco
Best unicorn skin I’ve tried!
I love this topper. Goes beautifully over almost everything, and is more subtle than the Solar unicorn skin I also have. Love it with a matte taco and also over a pinky **** for a more subtle, delicate look. Another hit from HT!!
It looked quite fun over a black polish and had many lovely colors
This is really fun to use as it adds a lot to the look and also looks very different depending on which color you layer it over.
This unicorn skin is gorgeous
So excited to use this over all the polishes I already have!