Solar Unicorn Skin™
- Iridescent colour-shifting nail polish toppers packed with translucent flakies in a clear base. Flakies are predominantly red-orange and shift to yellow-green. The final colour effect changes depending on the base polish colour worn underneath.
- Apply just 1 coat to transform any manicure!
- No two iridescent flakies are the same. Flakies lay nice and flat on the nail.
- Holo bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered, or Linear) over a Unicorn Skin to unlock extra magical possibilities!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping. A top coat will help seal in and smooth out the Unicorn Skins!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Iridescent top coats show differently over different base colours and under different lighting conditions. A camera flash or direct lighting will showcase the dominant colour of the iridescent flakie and indirect lighting (or shade) will reveal the secondary shifts in colour! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Calcium Sodium Borosolicate, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 78891)
You may also like...
- unicorn skin
- holo taco
Like the way this looks over cremes
Not as noticeable on my holographic polishes but provides a fun way to wear my creme polishes
I love all the unicornskins, but this one in particular. It has this blazy warm red, but also gold/green undertones. I love it especially, because it also shows up beautifully over ***** nails (see attached video). The viscosity is perfect and it has not dried out a bit since I got it. Can really recommed this one, especially for broad nails.
A solar flare on your nails!
This topper is incredibly beautiful. You can use it as a topper as it was designed, but you can also use it on its own sponging it several times until you cover the entirety of the nail. I looks fantastic! I love using it on top of I'm Over Brew and Butterscotch Hop. It is also great for fiery manis, combined with Left On Red and Oh My Gourd.
Love it !
I love this topper, use it all the time to elevate a boring creme ! It's really versatile and looks pretty over a lot of colors, I especially like it over burgundy/red to create a fall vibe. Use it all the time!
It looks beautiful, my only minor complaint is that it can feel way too thick for the thin brush to spread evenly easily.