- Medium-bright blue polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or a special effects topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Sorbitan Oleate, Diacetone Alcohol, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
I love blue, so I had to have this color. Glad I picked it up!
There's nothing boring about this blue
I'm not usually on team blue, but this shade swayed me over! It looks so good when paired with baby pink. It is also a perfect match for cookie monster designs! I don't know how Cristine does it, but she always finds a way to create unique shades that I've never seen before. Congrats to the Holo Taco team!
its really nice
very blue very cool
I don’t have any kind of blue like this. I have baby blues and navy/dark blues, but I didn’t have a medium bright blue and I love it. In terms of application it struggled at the tips of the nail for me but that’s super minor.
The polish is very pretty. This was the first color I used the matte topper on.