- Multichromatic formula that shifts between metallic magenta, red, gold, bronze, and green.
- Two coats recommended for coverage, and a third coat to smooth out brush lines.
- Slick & smooth tip: Try Smoothing Base under multichrome polish to fill in any uneven ridges in the nail and allow for a sleek finished chrome look.
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a multichrome base for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica Dioxide, Silica, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Chromium, Silicon Monoxide, Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Loved the color on the site but the color in mu bottle was almost gray with a bit of red. Very gloppy and thick. Wont get a chrome formula again.
Holo Kelly! So sorry that Cats' Evasion is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
This shade is MAGIC
From a deep shimmering purple into a sage green and then to a sparkling copper, this range of colors hits all my favorites for cozy fall nails. Absolutely love this shade and formula!
Interesting color, weird texture
Got this as a birthday reward. Interesting color that I actually really like! Dries very textured so a taco is necessary if using on the hands.
Nice color, bumpy texture
Got this as a birthday reward. Interesting color that I actually really like! Dries very textured so a taco is necessary is using on the hands.
A little bit of a learning curve but great result
Pretty good, I struggled a little with the application, the first coat was very streaky and sheer and I kind of messed it up by overstroking trying to get it even but the second coat made everything nice and opaque and shifty. The texture was a little off from the overstroked first coat but I covered it with linear holo taco and it's purple/yellow/green rainbow perfection <3