- Apply a dime-sized amount in the palm of your hand and rub gently into skin and cuticles for moisturizing benefits, as needed.
- Before painting your nails, it is recommended to thoroughly clean the nail plate of hand cream residue to extend long-lasting mani results.
- Hand cream enriched with with jojoba oil for nourishing nail and cuticle benefits
- Infused with coconut oil and shea butter for rich moisturizing relief for dry hands
- Argan Milk scented
- Absorbs well into skin leaving a non-greasy finish
- Pop-open flip cap is easy to open and seal
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 100ml / 3.4 fl oz each
- Note: Keep at room temperature. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Ceteary| Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Phosphate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-somethyllonone.
You may also like...
- hand cream
Smooth and silky
Im part of replenishment and work with a lot of boxes it makes my hands super dry making them crack. so i started using this lotion and they are so much softer now.
Amazing hand cream!
I just love this hand cream. It's very moisturizing and it really is for all type of skins. Mine and one of my daughter's is super dry so I need a bit deal of moisturizing, while my other daughter and my mom's is normal to oily, and the handcream gives them the exact level of moisturizing without feeling greasy or leaving oily residue. Pretty recomendable. I even buy extras as gifts for family and relatives
I’ve used a lot of hand creams over the years. My job required constant hand washing and the soap were harsh. My skin is so dry and often cracks in the winter months. Finding a cream that sinks in well, stays the course, heals and smells good but not overwhelming isn’t easy. This one fits the bill. Thank you
Definitely worth it
I'll admit I was hesitant at first. I don't like most lotions because they leave me feeling slimy or sticky (I NEVER keep lotion on my palms if I can help it), and the price point seemed high to take a risk on some lotion I wasn't sure I'd even like. But I am so glad that I tried this out -- it has a pleasant, subtle scent, it's super moisturizing, and it does actually dry down matte. No slimy or sticky palms here! I bought a second bottle to have one at home and one at work, and this is a definite new staple/holy grail product for me. My only regret is waiting so long to give it a shot. If you're on the fence (and its not due to allergies or sensitivities), take the jump or at least use some point to redeem if it's in the line up. This is a great hand lotion that lets you get on with your day and -- for me at least -- is incredibly sensory friendly.
This hand cream is amazing! It soaks into the skin quickly and does not leave a residue or coating on the skin. It smells so good as well, but is not strongly scented (which I like!)