Cosmic Unicorn Skin™
- Iridescent colour-shifting nail polish toppers packed with translucent flakies in a clear base. Flakies are predominantly pink-purple and shift to yellow-green. The final colour effect changes depending on the base polish colour worn underneath.
- Apply just 1 coat to transform any manicure!
- No two iridescent flakies are the same. Flakies lay nice and flat on the nail.
- Holo bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered, or Linear) over a Unicorn Skin to unlock extra magical possibilities!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping. A top coat will help seal in and smooth out the Unicorn Skins!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Iridescent top coats show differently over different base colours and under different lighting conditions. A camera flash or direct lighting will showcase the dominant colour of the iridescent flakie and indirect lighting (or shade) will reveal the secondary shifts in colour! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 78891)
You may also like...
- unicorn skin
- holo taco
This goes so well with cremes and sparkly polishes I love the colorshift
Love this topper so so much. Works well with most of the colors I've tried so far, its fun to try out many combos.
Love it so much! Absolutely beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful polish!
Honestly first time buying stuff from Holo Taco, been watching Cristine for years. She definitely did not dissapoint! I do recommend all her polishes and Unicorn skins as they are an amazing addition to the polishes you have for that extra oomph. They are also lovely to look at and easy to use which is great, I also found a trick that if you dab it on a bit on a qtip and stamp it on the nails you can make it more dense so all your nail could be covered in unicorn skin. Really lovely colour shifts and consistency. <3