- Linear holographic formula in a dark scarlet red shade.
- Full coverage in 2 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 15880 (Red 34), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- Crimson Void
- Dead Petals
this is a beautiful linear holo. obsessed with the color
This is the red vampy polish of my dreams!
I'm a big fan of this formula!
Pretty Fall Color
Great coverage, beautiful color!
The same as Dead Petals
I couldn’t decide between 3 or 4 stars for this polish… Don’t get me wrong, The polish is beautiful! I decided to rate it so low because it is so similar to Dead Petals I cannot tell the difference when they are next to each other on the nail. If you’re considering this polish but already have Dead Petals, I would save your money.