- Linear holographic formula in a warm rust-colored shade.
- Full coverage in 2 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
I did not expect to fall in love with burnt bridges when I got the dark rainbow collection but the holo is unbelievable.
It's a wonderful fall color. The photos are very true to life. The orange undertones really pop in the sun. I love having another orange/brown in my collection.
Perfect almost-neutral for fall
I waited excitedly for the reveal of the dark rainbow collection hoping for a deep but vibrant rusty orange (much deeper than Zyler the Cat but still genuinely on the orange side of the copper spectrum), so I was a bit surprised to see how brown Cristine's take on a dark orange was. Now that I have Burnt Bridges in my collection, though, I can totally see the vision. In indirect light, this polish is the color of an old penny, with just a hint of copper hidden by years of circulation. As soon as the light catches it, the holo shines through, and it almost starts to glow like the embers of its namesake. Absolutely beautiful color with an easy to use, one-coat-coverage formula.
Beautiful for fall
I do think this color is more brown than anything else, but I love it! It's super unique and subtle (almost neutral) indoors with beautiful holo in the sun. Perfect for fall!
Surprising star of the dark rainbow
This polish absolutely floored me when I saw it. I don't normally gravitate towards colors like this but it is so beautiful and has very quickly become one of my favorite polishes in my collection!