Lost In The Woods
- Linear holographic formula in a deep forest green shade.
- Full coverage in 2 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Sorbitan Oleate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Beautiful deep green!
I love this color green and the holo is super deep in this one. Also looks great outside of holo-flattering lighting which is important to me. It was a tiny bit harder to apply than others.
Beautiful colour but unlucky with the brush
This polish is all I ever wanted! I really love the colour and the formula. However, with this and also Holo Cappucino, and about 2 other i bought this recent order, the brush bristles seem to be poking out? I dont know if there is an easy fix or not, i dont dare to put it in acetone incase it will mess something up... Please help me with this, since I dont want this to mess up my nail polish while painting. Look at photo for reference.
A surprising favorite
The pictures really can't do this shade justice. I didn't expect it to be my favorite among the others I purchased. I feel like there is so much depth to it. Really looks its best in sunlight. If you're a fan of green, this is perfect.
I love green, and this is a perfect dark green. It is dark but still clearly green. The Holo just makes it better when I am in sunshine or when my lights are on.
I love love love this color. It has great pigment and it sparkles beautifully. It peels pretty easily so watch out for that or use a base coat.