- Muted pink-mauve jelly polish in a specialty shimmer formula with pale yellow shimmer and scattered holo
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Polish includes a medium-width rounded brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco.
- Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate , N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Diacetone Alcohol, Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- disco dust
In real life it is purple and not as muted, I thought it would be pinker and more muted. The gold shimmer is nice and I hope we'll get more polishes in this formula. All in all it is a nice polish. In the video I have two layers of Disco dust on top.
LOVE curfewcrasher. It's so pretty. Nice mauve pink
A very smooth formula, and a beautiful color. It feels perfect for work because it’s a subtle color but also that nice sparkle.
A little more mauve than dusty pink...
I like the formula, particularly the gold shimmer (can we get the gold shimmer as a topper on its own at some point? Halogen Glow is too multichrome and also not quite translucent enough for a straight gold effect). On me it pulls a little more purple than it shows in pictures but it's still a lovely, classy polish.
Love the mauve color with the gold shimmer!
I’m a fan of mauve polish because it was my mom’s favorite growing up. Rose gold is also my fave, and this one gives me rose gold vibes even though the shimmer is a yellow gold. It’s so pretty and I feel like will transition through every season nicely too!!