- Midnight indigo-purple jelly polish in a specialty glitter formula with silver holographic glitter, silver micro holo, blue iridescent glitter, and blue/purple shimmer
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Polish includes a medium-width rounded brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal!
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash!
- Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethyl Metacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, Calcium Resinate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 77266[nano] (Black 2), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- Midnight Owl
Stunning in 2 coats with Glossy Taco! Mani will last 2 weeks with long lasting base coat!
Deep, gorgeous galaxy
I don't normally wear dark colors on my fingernails, but WOW, this one is SO gorgeous I couldn't resist. I painted one hand immediately to see if I could handle it (chipping drive me crazy), and then the next day couldn't stop myself from doing my toenails, even though I'd just redone them with Magenta Jelly. It just looks so good on, I can't get over it. I had a friend stop me mid-conversation and tell me she needed it asap. It's so deep and shimmery and such a beautiful indigio. I can't stop staring at it. It reminds me of the night sky. I'm in LOVE. It was a little tricky to apply at first since I'm not used to chunkier glitter, and the formula seemed a little thicker than I was used to. After I practiced with thinner coats though, it was so much easier. My first layer was sometimes really uneven in coverage (user error), but it's a really great self-leveling formula, and after my 2nd and 3rd, you couldn't tell at all. I did 2 layers of glossy taco to give a smooth finish, and I LOVE them. Pictured: About a week of moderate wear (I'm hard on my hands) and growth.
Much more beautiful than I expected
WOW this polish is stunning!! It's so multi-dimensional! I was very surprised by how gorgeous it ends up looking on the nails.
Another home run for Simply✨✨
Gorgeous polish. I’ll easily use 2 bottles of Midnight Owl over the next year. It’s that beautiful. I enhanced the experience with scattered Holo taco. Color is a deep indigo, light dependent can cast blue, purple or black. In all light something is sparkling. ✨✨
I was surprised at how much I loved this one! It is very pretty. The different glitter types really make this polish special. I would love more of these creative formulas.