Fallen Flake Taco
- Gilded multichrome foil flake topper in a clear base. Flakes shift between metallic copper, green, and magenta. Flakes lay nice and flat on the nail.
- Apply just 1 coat to transform any manicure! Layer over a base colour or try it on a bare nail for a fresh foliage look.
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Also pictured: flakie topper with a coat of Matte Taco.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, n-butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Fallen Flake Taco
Gushing over this
I super love this . It makes my nail so extra!
Need 2 coats
I love the polish but you need 2 coats of it. One coat doesn't have much flake to it. I used it on top of modist moss.
No picture is EVER going to do this topper justice. It is stunning! I put it over black and OH my Gourd.
Beautiful Fall Colors
Autumn is here
Lively topper......makes everything look like Autum is here