- Multi-dimensional formula packed with silver holographic flakes, silver foil flakes, and purple iridescent shimmer
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Try 1 coat over One-Coat Black for a whole other look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Borosilicate, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Epoxy Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aluminum, Silver, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Got Cake
Classy with a punch
I love this so much I am definitely wearing it to my friend's wedding!
If you like sparkles, you will not go wrong with this topper. It can be a standalone polish as well and I just love how it shines in the sun!
Love it every time
Lovely even if not very newbie friendly
One tip. Do not fret. Use very light layers and wait until completely dry, or the next layer will shift the other and leave some holes where the base color or the bare nail shows. I learned it after some tries, but once you manage to dominate the formula, your nails will look stunning. I'm not much into pinks, nudes and similar but Got Cake? had me using more my beiges and boring cremes. I'm so SAD I couldn't get Existencial Crisis, that color looked so lovely and vampiric, I hope Cristine will bring it back like she did with Got Cake? 4 stars rather than 5 just because I still tend to prefer her linear holo nail polishes or Everything Taco as a topper just because this one is slightly less forgiving of impatient nail ethusiasts.
It’s one of my favorites! Such a cool icy purple shift and I get so many compliments on it! If you are on the fence about it, YES!