This ultra-dark black polish is opaque in — you guessed it — just one coat! This makes for an easy one-coat application on the whole nail, or great for using in nail art when you’re reaching for the most opaque black possible!
- Ultra-dark black polish with a creme formula
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of glossy top coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic, Anhydride Copolymer, Acetylated Hydrogenated Castor Glyceride, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Black 2 (CI 77266), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonit, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Citric Acid
You may also like...
- coat black
- holo taco
Look no further
Black nail polish is my favorite. It's versatile and it matches with most of my outfits. So I have tried almost all brands of black nail polish. This one has my favorite formula. It covers well with one coat and it dries relatively fast. So if you need a black polish, this is the one to get.
I saw the videos but darn! I was still impressed that this is in fact a one coat polish!
Truly one coat!!!
I love this nail polish!!
It truly is one coat black! It looks so pretty on I put the fall holo taco on top and it is beautiful!!
One coat indeed.
Yep. One coat is all you need. Fantastic.