- Limited edition polish and carton, available for our 3rd anniversary.
- Scattered micro-flake holographic polish in a soft grey shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acetone, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake)
You may also like...
- holo taco
This is such a pretty polish!! Love the gray/silver it's perfect! ❤️
(Obtained from the box set but I am reviewing each one individually) I LOVE this shade. Family feedback: it was their least favorite shade because it’s “just grey” but that’s why I love it! It’s simple but still interesting. Also it was super easy to work with, very easy to put three coats on and it was pretty opaque in two. Matte, it looks even more like concrete and I might even prefer it over glossy.
The perfect medium grey polish
I bought the bundle, but this is my favorite of the bunch. I am in love with the polish. It is the perfect tone of grey for my skin. I think it will be the 1st choice of all my greys! I also LOVE this formula. It is somewhere between a glitter and a linear holo. It has an almost gritty looking texture even though it goes on so smooth (unlike a chunky glitter). It really does remind me of concrete, and I design concrete structures for a living so that is a huge plus. I can't wait for more in this finish.
Linear + Glitter had a baby <3 Glows from within
The holo is beautiful! Smooth/embedded like linear but more independent looking like the glitters are. Idk how to explain it in a way that makes sense lol it's more uniform like linear but more obvious like glitters would be! It literally glows, get it while you can! I love this formula and am excited to see more! Opaque in two coats on my med/long nails. Amazing quality as usual!
Love the new formula!
This one was my unexpected favorite from the new collection. I love this new formula and would love to see it in other shades!