- Linear holographic formula in a true black shade with a cool purple-leaning undertone.
- Full coverage in 1 to 2 coats.
- Smooth formula, removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Gorgeous Color & Shimmer
This is just the glam black I was looking for. Does the job in two coats, great formula, even glitter spread. If I had to ask for more it'd be that the glitter is a little too subtle when not in sunlight, but that's a good thing depending on what you're going for! I love it still, a true fav. (The purple in my video is Purple With Envy as well!)
This color is so pretty. Looks black under normal light, shines rainbowy under any direct light or sunlight. A little harder to apply than the cremes but not by much. Definitely gonna wear this one a lot.
A little grey and dull
I ordered this ages ago, but never actually noticed the review option up until now. So I certainly have a much older batch and things may have been fixed by now. I love all my other holo tacos (except crimson void), but Electrostatic really disappointed me. It just looks slightly grey and sort of dull, unless you shine a phoneflashlight directly on it. Not really black in either light, it just feels as if the glitter pigments absorb the colour and vice versa. Also, my polish was quite thick and dried way too quickly to apply it properly. I may have just gotten a bad batch, thats why I am still giving it 2 stars.
Holo Lily! So sorry that Electrostatic is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Pretty color, wonky brush
Very pretty color. Looks good in the sunlight. However was disappointed in the brush. Some bristles were sticking out which made it difficult to get clean strokes.
Happy First Time Customer!
I have been a viewer of Simply for a few years now but a first time customer. I do not typically paint my nails, however I decided supporting Holo Taco would be a great way to get into the culture and skill of nail painting. I am very happy with the quality of the product! The holo truly looks amazing in direct sunlight and I am mesmerized by the rainbows. I was able to complete my manicure with Long Lasting Base, one coat of Electrostatic at full coverage, and a Glossy Taco-- it survived a full week! Thank you Simply for the amazing product!