- Bright multichromatic formula that shifts between teal and green.
- A buildable sheer formula for a final beaming colour effect: three coats are recommended for full coverage.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Lite Link
Lite Link Mermaid
The Lite Mode collection is beautiful! I can’t believe it took me so long to order this one. This shade is perfect for mermaid nails with that shift from aqua blue to light green. Looked really pretty and I got several compliments while wearing it! ♀️
A surprising favorite
I received Lite Link as a free mystery polish during the holiday deals and I really enjoy it! I never used the multichrome formula from Holotaco, but I definitely want to try more from the collection now. I topped my manicure with the Everything Taco and it really was perfect! The formula was easy to work with and wasn't streaky at all.
At first I got this just to have it. But after seeing the colour shift in real life I am absolutely in love. It does give full coverage in 2 coats, but it's clear that due to it's sheerness/lighter tone, you'll need more layers to avoid it being see-through on long nails (when letting light shine through under it lol). Love the formular, love the colour, can only recommend if you're just at tiny but curious about this!
Love the formula
I love the formula for the pastel chrome line. It goes on so smooth. Customer service was also awesome because my first bottle was opened and spilled, they instantly shipped out the replacement as soon as I contacted them.
I love the color, how it shifts, how it's mainly 2 coats for full opacity. It's very complimentary towards several colors. Easily one of my favorite shades to use! Looks really good using a unicorn skin topper as well!