- 1. For best results, clean nails thoroughly of natural oils to ensure maximum base coat and nail polish adhesion. Make sure to use acetone-based nail polish remover or a nail dehydrating solution to properly prep the nail plate.
- 2. Apply 1 coat of Long-lasting Base on clean, dry nails. Wrap under the tips of your nails to help prevent tip wear.
- 3. Allow to dry to the touch before applying your favourite nail polish.
- 4. Don’t forget to seal it all in with a nice thick coat of Glossy Taco for extended wear!
- Improves the wear time of your manicure by anchoring nail polish to the nail plate with a special bonding formula
- Prevents premature peeling and chipping
- Protects natural nail surface from discolouration caused by pigmented nail polishes
- Dries quickly
- Applies clear on the nail
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Benzohenone-1, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)
You may also like...
- base coat
- holo taco
It’s a great base coat.
Great base layer
Nail polish stays on for longer despite using my hands as „tools“.
Really makes a difference!
This really made quite a difference in how my pish lasted! I have ALWAYS chipped pish within 2-3 days but using this under & glossy taco on top, my nails still looked amazing after a MONTH!!
One of my favorite base coats!
didn't last long for me. and maybe even shorter than without the base. But I appreciate the protection it gives the nails against staining form the actual polish.