- 100% real silver, indigo, and purple holographic glitters in a tinted vibrant purple-blue jelly base
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a makeup sponge for maximum glitter payoff! You can also try one thin coat over a base colour of your choice, or add a Holo Taco over your glitter polishes for extra holo overload. So many possibilities!
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal!
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have two coats of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane Coating, Trifunctional Acrylate, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Violet 23 (CI 51319), Aluminum (CI 77000), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Blue 15 (CI 74160), Pigment Red 254 (CI 56110), Pigment Red 202 (CI 73907)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Glitter with full coverage
The HT glitter formulas are the first time I've had a a nail polish that was chunky glitter with full coverage. I can't say enough how cool it looks to have the glitter that dense for nail art. I'm definitely getting more as they release more colours!
Got this as a christmas gift and it's great - the color, holo, and formula are all wonderful plus it wears well.
Beautiful Sparkly Blurple
This was one of my first HT purchases. I think it looks great in 2 coats. It is so sparkly. It does thicken up over time, but works well after adding thinner. Even with that, I love this indigo color.
Beautiful Sparkly Blurple
This is so sparkly. It does thicken up, so could use a thinner. It also doesn't chip off the way normal polish does. At least for me, the whole nail peels off even with long-lasting base. Even with that, I love this deep indigo polish
I was so excited for this shade to re stock i bought it as soon as i could but this formula is just not it, it dries bumpy and uneven unless you sponge dab it on and like i don't have the time to bust the sponges every time i want to use this blue. Sadly this shade was a real let down and the formula is something I'll be avoiding in the future. Bumpy nails are just not for me.
Holo Jhu! So sorry that Midnight Spark is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.