Let your nails be the sparks at midnight! This deep indigo holographic glitter polish is packed with micro, small, and medium-sized silver, indigo, and purple holographic glitters in a tinted vibrant purple-blue jelly base. Perfect for those who love their nails deep, dark and mysterious but want to give off some sparks this holoday season.
- 100% real silver, indigo, and purple holographic glitters in a tinted vibrant purple-blue jelly base
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a makeup sponge for maximum glitter payoff! You can also try one thin coat over a base colour of your choice, or add a Holo Taco over your glitter polishes for extra holo overload. So many possibilities!
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal!
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane Coating, Trifunctional Acrylate, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Violet 23 (CI 51319), Aluminum (CI 77000), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Blue 15 (CI 74160), Pigment Red 254 (CI 56110), Pigment Red 202 (CI 73907)
Quantity must be 1 or more
Made in USA
You may also like...
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersR05/14/2022ReshmiTrinidad & TobagoKB03/05/2022Kristen B.CanadaAB02/22/2022aileen b.Germany
- holo taco
this colour looks incredible in any kind of direct light. only down side for me is that the formula becomes very thick very quickly and it makes it a little harder to paint with, so make sure to have some nail polish thinner available to mix in.EF02/10/2022Emma F.United StatesC02/03/2022CecilieNorway
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!