- 1. For best results, clean nails thoroughly of natural oils to ensure maximum base coat and nail polish adhesion.
- 2. Apply 1 thin coat of Peely Base on clean, dry nails. Tip: for longer wear, don’t apply all the way to the edges of the nail, stop a bit short so the nail polish will stick on the outer edges of your nail around your Peely Base. Avoid getting Peely Base on your skin or cuticles to prevent premature lifting.
- 3. Allow to dry to the touch before applying your favourite nail polish. Tip: for longer wear, wrap under the tips of your nails with your nail polish and top coat.
- 4. Don’t forget to seal it all in with a nice thick coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for extended wear! Tip: this helps the peel come off in a more satisfying piece. The thicker the manicure, the more poppin’ the peely!
- 5. Enjoy your mani and when it's fully dry, gently peel or pop off your peelies with a wood cuticle stick by gently lifting the nail polish from just above the cuticle. For best peel results, wait until at least the next day after application to peel, or even longer!
- 6. Save your peelies because it's time to start a peely bag!
- Water-based peelable formula
- Easy way to quickly remove your nail polish
- Save your nail art!
- A gentle peel will not cause damage to nail plate
- Equipped with a black bristle brush to distinguish from your Holo Taco top coats
- Applies clear on the nail
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in Taiwan
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
Alcohol, Aqua, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylpropanediol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
You may also like...
- base coat
- peely base
Not that good
This was my first every peely bass and I was so excited to get it but it always falls off after the second day! Not worth it. I even tried doing to techniques to make it last longer but nothing.
Holo Lindsey! We are so sorry you aren’t fully satisfied with our Peely Base. Our Customer Experience Team will be in touch with you via email, please check your inbox for their message.
So far it has been disappointing. I have tried to use it but when I go to remove it, it comes off in tiny pieces and it's really irritating. However this could be because I did a gradient the first time, which was a thing and bumpy coat, and the second time I used glittee. Maybe it will work better this time with a solid colour.
When she says peely, she means PEELY
I love Holo Taco, and I’ve been using it for years now. I can be heavy handed on the layers of holographic glitters I use, and it was taking a toll on my nail strength. I got peely base and my life has changed! I can change my nail colors so quickly, it doesn’t damage my nails, and I’ve noticed an improvement in my nail strength. However, it’s not a joke how peely they can be. I’ve probably had user error but I’ve notice my nail polish will have popped off after something simple like brushing my fingers in my hair, folding laundry, or getting out of the shower. So be prepared if you’re out and about to suddenly have a ***** nail or two. There might be hacks to keep it on longer but I haven’t mastered them yet. I’d highly recommend to anyone in a fashion/modeling career or even for swatching. You’ll be able to switch up your nail color AND have fabulous peels!
Feel the peel!
I love this base. Peely base coats tend to work a little too well on my nails, but this one is great. I find the most efficient way to wear it if I want my mani to last a day or two is to only apply it to the center area of my nails, rather than the whole nail. Then I use the Smoothing Base Coat over it, and the edges stick to my natural nail. If that makes sense. Great product. Also doesn’t smell too much, which is nice. Five stars from me!
It made removing nail polish easier than normal and it was satisfying peeling off a whole all the polish at once.