Want to frequently change your mani or remove your nail polish easily without nail polish remover? It’s not a problem anymore with Peely Base! Apply 1 thin layer of this base coat under your manicure and you can peel it right off.
- 1. For best results, clean nails thoroughly of natural oils to ensure maximum base coat and nail polish adhesion.
- 2. Apply 1 thin coat of Peely Base on clean, dry nails. Tip: for longer wear, don’t apply all the way to the edges of the nail, stop a bit short so the nail polish will stick on the outer edges of your nail around your Peely Base. Avoid getting Peely Base on your skin or cuticles to prevent premature lifting.
- 3. Allow to dry to the touch before applying your favourite nail polish. Tip: for longer wear, wrap under the tips of your nails with your nail polish and top coat.
- 4. Don’t forget to seal it all in with a nice thick coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for extended wear! Tip: this helps the peel come off in a more satisfying piece. The thicker the manicure, the more poppin’ the peely!
- 5. Enjoy your mani and when it's fully dry, gently peel or pop off your peelies with a wood cuticle stick by gently lifting the nail polish from just above the cuticle. For best peel results, wait until at least the next day after application to peel, or even longer!
- 6. Save your peelies because it's time to start a peely bag!
- Water-based peelable formula
- Easy way to quickly remove your nail polish
- Save your nail art!
- A gentle peel will not cause damage to nail plate
- Equipped with a black bristle brush to distinguish from your Holo Taco top coats
- Applies clear on the nail
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in Taiwan
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
Alcohol, Aqua, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylpropanediol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
Quantity must be 1 or more
You may also like...
$12.00The Most A-Peeling Bundle
How to peel off your nails with Peely Base!
Removing nail polish isn't a problem anymore with Peely Base!
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersL02/12/2022LindseyUnited States
- base coat
- peely base
Not that good
This was my first every peely bass and I was so excited to get it but it always falls off after the second day! Not worth it. I even tried doing to techniques to make it last longer but nothing.02/14/2022
Holo Lindsey! We are so sorry you aren’t fully satisfied with our Peely Base. Our Customer Experience Team will be in touch with you via email, please check your inbox for their message.PK09/30/2022Peyton K.United States
Good for what it is
It works exactly how it says if you want a base coat just to protect your nails and then peel off this is perfect. However if you want it for an easier way to remove a manicure after wearing it a while maybe this isn’t the best tool. I’m still testing it out but so far my experience is that it peels off pretty quickly.J09/30/2022JennelleUnited StatesM09/30/2022MoriahUnited StatesRD09/24/2022Rachel D.United States
Don’t sleep on Peely
Took me awhile to get on the perky train. It did not seem to work for me. I watched the YouTube tutorial from simply, and putting it only in the center of your nail really helps. And then I do a coat of regular basecoat on top, which catches the edges, near the cuticle, and around the tip. I can get five days worth of perfect wear. Really started saving my nails, the acetone was causing a lot of damage every week and peely basecoat has helped to save my nails.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!