- 1. For best results, clean nails thoroughly of natural oils to ensure maximum base coat and nail polish adhesion.
- 2. Apply 1 thin coat of Peely Base on clean, dry nails. Tip: for longer wear, don’t apply all the way to the edges of the nail, stop a bit short so the nail polish will stick on the outer edges of your nail around your Peely Base. Avoid getting Peely Base on your skin or cuticles to prevent premature lifting.
- 3. Allow to dry to the touch before applying your favourite nail polish. Tip: for longer wear, wrap under the tips of your nails with your nail polish and top coat.
- 4. Don’t forget to seal it all in with a nice thick coat of Glossy Taco for extended wear! Tip: this helps the peel come off in a more satisfying piece. The thicker the manicure, the more poppin’ the peely!
- 5. Enjoy your mani and when it's fully dry, gently peel or pop off your peelies with a wood cuticle stick by gently lifting the nail polish from just above the cuticle. For best peel results, wait until at least the next day after application to peel, or even longer!
- 6. Save your peelies because it's time to start a peely bag!
- Water-based peelable formula
- Easy way to quickly remove your nail polish
- Save your nail art!
- A gentle peel will not cause damage to nail plate
- Equipped with a black bristle brush to distinguish from your Holo Taco top coats
- Applies clear on the nail
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in Taiwan
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
Alcohol, Aqua, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylpropanediol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
You may also like...
- base coat
- peely base
Not that good
This was my first every peely bass and I was so excited to get it but it always falls off after the second day! Not worth it. I even tried doing to techniques to make it last longer but nothing.
Holo Lindsey! We are so sorry you aren’t fully satisfied with our Peely Base. Our Customer Experience Team will be in touch with you via email, please check your inbox for their message.
Peels right off, baby!!
This base coat is perfect for someone who loves to paint their nails on a daily basis and doesn’t want to constantly deal with acetone and cotton pads. Plus, you get to save your peelies in a little plastic bag and use it as the centerpiece of your home.
My go-to basecoat for glitters and other formulas that are not creme polishes. I even managed to keep it on for almost 2 weeks and then you can pop it off really easily in one whole peely.
I use it every time I put glitter on my nails because I hate to take off glittery nailpolish, it lasts a few days and it comes off easily without damaging my nail/cuticles.
If you are someone that rarely wears polish, it's likely this will pop off the next day for you. I am someone that does not have ***** nails, so my nails are more "raw" than someone that doesn't do their nails often. When I paint my partner's nails, I use peely base on him because I know the manicure will pop off the next day. For me, peely base lasts 3-4 days which is perfect for me.