Cheers to rose gold holo! This holographic glitter polish is a must-have for rose gold lovers. Packed with micro, small, and medium-sized silver and gold holographic glitters in a tinted blush pink jelly base, this polish is truly a uniquely crafted cocktail of holo.
- 100% real silver and gold holographic glitters in a tinted blush pink jelly base
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a makeup sponge for maximum glitter payoff! You can also try one thin coat over a base colour of your choice, or add a Holo Taco over your glitter polishes for extra holo overload. So many possibilities!
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal!
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Trifunctional Acrylate, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Aluminum (CI 77000), Yellow 83 (CI 21108), 5,12-dihydro-2,9-dimethyl-Quino[2,3-b]acridine-7,14-dione (CI 73915), FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140-1), FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), D&C Red No. 30 (CI 73360:1)
Quantity must be 1 or more
Made in USA
You may also like...
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersLR01/12/2022Laura R.United KingdomLM01/11/2022Lety M.CanadaST01/11/2022Sarah T.United StatesS01/10/2022SarahUnited States
- holo taco
Pretty, but peachy
The glitter formulas are great. They go on very nicely. Definitely has an amazing sparkle… This just turned out to be significantly more orangey/peachy than I thought it was going to be. To me rose gold is usually a bit more… “Rose” color. So that was a little bit disappointing. But for those who like peach (which I don’t really) this would be the perfect color for you.M01/10/2022MariaUnited Kingdom
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.