- 100% real silver and pink holographic glitters in a tinted pink jelly base
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a makeup sponge for maximum glitter payoff! You can also try one thin coat over a base colour of your choice, or add a Holo Taco over your glitter polishes for extra holo overload. So many possibilities!
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal!
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have two coats of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Trifunctional Acrylate, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Aluminum (CI 77000) May contain: Yellow 83 (CI 21008), 5,12-dihydro-2,9-dimethyl-Quino[2,3-b]acridine-7,14-dione (CI 73915), Blue 15 (CI 74160), Violet 23 (CI 51319)
You may also like...
- party punch
- holo taco
goes on smoothly, looks pretty and has an interesting texture even with a thick layer of top coat
Love the high packed holo
It has great flashes of color. Be careful driving you will have the urge to look at your gorgeous nails.
its a party and a punch
I love the holotaco glitter formula! I wish this color was a bit more pink than red but its super fun as a bright pop of color
This color is truly perfect for the Holodays or any other time of the year to be honest. Just be mindful of how long you go without using it because glitter is naturally much thicker than other polish formulas. I prefer the holo glitters with lighter bases because you see more of the rainbows, but this is still a stunning shade.
I bought this polish when it first released and I just repainted my nails and they’re just as gorgeous as the first time I used it. This color is timeless and perfect for the holidays