- Bright multichromatic formula that shifts between rose-pink and amber.
- A buildable sheer formula for a final beaming colour effect: three coats are recommended for full coverage.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
The color is very sheer and have to put a black or white coat as a base and then 2 layers of the Sunset Simulation. It is a beautiful color though.
I am so in love with this color! The shift from pink to gold is mesmerizing and super eye-catching.
I really enjoy the color and the look it gives to my everyday looks. It's a great casual look and a good night out look.
Love the shift of coppery rose gold to yellow. One of my favorite shades
I'm in love and must have them all soon with all the glitter ones too lol they are my new Pokémon, I must catch them all