What Do You Pink?
The perfect cool-toned bubblegum pink crème is here and we want to know… What Do You Pink? Smooth and creamy for that perfect application and coverage on its own, and opaque enough to use in nail art for that cotton candy gradient!
- Cool-toned bubblegum pink polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Norbornanediamine/Resorcinol Diglycidyl Ether Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 45380 (Red 22), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
Quantity must be 1 or more
Made in USA
You may also like...
Holo Taco x Julien CollectionSold out
$63.00Bep Bep BlueSold out
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersMD06/23/2022Miranda D.United StatesIM06/20/2022Isabelle M.CanadaWS06/11/2022Wayne S.AustraliaKS05/18/2022Kali S.United States
- holo taco
This shade of pink is so cute! Very much like bubblegum. I used the long lasting base and glossy taco on top and it lasted for about 4 days without chipping. I also did two coats. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 was that it is thicker than what I'm used to so I had a hard time getting it even, but that could be user error lolKB05/04/2022Katherine B.United States
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!