What Do You Pink?
- Cool-toned bubblegum pink polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. The What Do You Pink? formula dries with a satin matte finish without a top coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Norbornanediamine/Resorcinol Diglycidyl Ether Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 45380 (Red 22), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Pretty in pink
The most perfect pink shade! Great for nail art. Love this with everything taco!
Exactly what I was looking for
I wanted a pink that was a similar tone to Party of One Purple. This is exactly what I wanted. It's light without being pastel. It is a little harder to work with than Party of One Purple - I find that it doesn't self-level as well, especially on the first coat. It does last well and the end result is still good.
Absolutely LOVE this color!!! Applies easily and is a nice bubblegum pink. Only downside is that it fades after a while to a pale pink. Still cute!!
Holo Jen! So sorry that What Do You Pink? is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Solid and Reliable Nail Polish
Great nail polish. Has good staying power and take awhile to chip. I will definitely be purchasing this polish again
Pretty color but it fades very badly, I’ve never had a nail polish do that. It fades to an almost white pale pink. Very strange.
Holo Kelsey! So sorry that What Do You Pink? is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.