What Do You Pink?
- Cool-toned bubblegum pink polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. The What Do You Pink? formula dries with a satin matte finish without a top coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Norbornanediamine/Resorcinol Diglycidyl Ether Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 45380 (Red 22), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Great with Menchie!
I love wearing this by itself or under Menchie the Cat. When I don't know what to paint my nails this is a go to! The formula is easy to use and stays as long as I take care of my mani.
Pink to faded?
I used this on my toes because that’s the only nails I can paint , since I work with my hands every day. But the color faded to a dull pink almost purple after a few days. Holding it up to the bottle I realized the difference was stark! Could it be from the sun? I love the initial color but I wish it stayed that bright pink.
Holo Christa! So sorry that What Do You Pink? is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Polish is beautiful, pigmented and easy to work with! I’m newer to painting my nails regularly and this polish makes it so easy. I’m living my Barbie fantasy
My favorite creme!
Such a pretty pick. Very opaque. I love it!
Thin but good
Thinner formula than the other holo taco cremes I've tried, but good opacity, 2-3 coats.