- Vibrant pastel light yellow polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or a special effects topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Acid Yellow 3 Aluminum Lake, Acid Yellow 23 Aluminum Lake, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano]
You may also like...
- holo taco
Such a beautiful colour and great quality as always. Nothing beats holo tacos cremes
Banana Hacks is Better, But Banana Medicine is Still Good
I bought banana medicine because banana hacks is discontinued and yellow is my favorite color. It's a good polish, and is very opaque in 1 coat so it does the job.
This yellow is a perfect colour. Great coverage even in 2 coats. Bright without being neon. Even coverage.
Fell in love
I originally bought it as a joke, because my friend is allergic to bananas little did I expect to actually fall in love with this color I will definitely buy again.
Cute full mani
My 3 year old picked yellow (her favorite color) as the color of my manicure. I realized that I hadn't worn this one yet so I decided to put it on as a full mani (I rarely put the same color on all ten fingers), and I love it. It's cute, fresh, and delightful. I am loving the brightness.