- Colour-shifting topper packed with fine iridescent shimmer in a clear base. Shimmer is predominantly green and shifts to purple. The final colour effect changes depending on the base polish colour worn underneath.
- Apply just 1 coat to transform any manicure!
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) over a shimmer topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo, or finish with a coat of Matte Taco over a shimmer topper for a frosty finish!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping. A top coat will seal in the shimmer topper!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Iridescent toppers show differently over different base colours and under different lighting conditions. A camera flash or direct lighting will showcase the dominant colour of the iridescent shimmer and indirect lighting (or shade) will reveal the secondary shifts in colour! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
It is a very nice green topper for any color
I had really high hopes for this, but I feel it's mostly green sparkles. I tried it on both the matt teal and purple, and though it is very pretty, it made the teal green and the purple greenish. Maybe it work better on different colors.
Holo Batsheva! So sorry that Celestial Lights is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Absolutely stunning! Over black it really looks like an aurora, but at some angles it also goes teal and purple and even a little pink. Love it!
It’s my absolute favourite of the shimmers and other than top and base polishes it’s the one I’ve used the most so far! Love the green shine
This went beautifully with Shady Navy.