- 1. Apply Protective Peel on the skin surrounding the nail that you want to protect. Get right into the gaps and crevices, it will help keep nail polish out!
- 2. Let Protective Peel fully dry for a couple minutes. It will turn a dark pink when it’s dry.
- 3. Paint your nails, sponge on glitter or gradients and dab dab dab to make your nails fab, or go wild with nail art techniques and don’t worry about the mess!
- 4. As soon as you’re done painting, peel off Protective Peel with a pair of tweezers or your fingers. See y’all later clean-up, bai!
- Narrow and easy to use brush for precise application
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in Malaysia, packaged in the USA
- 7.5mL / 0.25 oz
- Note: Protective Peel has a shelf life of 6 to 12 months. To keep Protective Peel as fresh as possible, keep the lid screwed on tightly and do not leave the component open to air for prolonged periods of time. The inside of the cap may need to be cleaned of dried up liquid latex from time to time. Protective Peel is sensitive to extreme hot or cold temperatures. Keep at room temperature.
- CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. This product contains natural rubber latex may cause allergic reactions. For intended use only.
Rubber Latex, Aqua, BHT, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-12 Carboxylate, Aminomethyl Propanol May Contain +/–: Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Aluminum Lake (CI 45410:4)
You may also like...
Easy to use
I've tried a lot of protective peels, and this one is just great. My only issue is that being in a warmer climate, this dries very quickly when I open it, and I have to remove the hardened peel from the screw top. Aside from that, I love the long brush, size and shape of the handle, and this peel stays on until you remove it, it doesn't flake or peel off early.
Not a fan of this
I bought this when it first came out, and didn't like it. It's been a few years, so I tried it again. I still don't like it much. It dries up on the brush and it just ends up a mess. I REALLY want to like this product. Maybe it's me.
Holo Dawn! So sorry that Protective Peel is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
It’s a maybe for me…
I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t really used it or what, but I find this hard to use. If my fingers touch, the latex stick together. It’s a maybe for me..
Holo Patrice! So sorry that Protective Peel is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Great quality fast shipping
Im using sparingly just in case
The learning curve is worth it. I'm not sure how long this tube will last me if I use it every week like I planned. I chose to use it less often so I could have some for when I attempt to water marble.