Protective Peel liquid latex nail polish barrier is your new favourite nail clean-up hack! Apply it around your nails to protect your skin while giving yourself a manicure, sponging on glitter, or doing nail art that might get messy. When you’re done, just peel off the mess!
- 1. Apply Protective Peel on the skin surrounding the nail that you want to protect. Get right into the gaps and crevices, it will help keep nail polish out!
- 2. Let Protective Peel fully dry for a couple minutes. It will turn a dark pink when it’s dry.
- 3. Paint your nails, sponge on glitter or gradients and dab dab dab to make your nails fab, or go wild with nail art techniques and don’t worry about the mess!
- 4. As soon as you’re done painting, peel off Protective Peel with a pair of tweezers or your fingers. See y’all later clean-up, bai!
- Narrow and easy to use brush for precise application
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in Malaysia, packaged in the USA
- 7.5mL / 0.25 oz
- Note: Protective Peel has a shelf life of 6 to 12 months. To keep Protective Peel as fresh as possible, keep the lid screwed on tightly and do not leave the component open to air for prolonged periods of time. The inside of the cap may need to be cleaned of dried up liquid latex from time to time. Protective Peel is sensitive to extreme hot or cold temperatures. Keep at room temperature.
- CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. This product contains natural rubber latex may cause allergic reactions. For intended use only.
Rubber Latex, Aqua, BHT, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-12 Carboxylate, Aminomethyl Propanol May Contain +/–: Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Aluminum Lake (CI 45410:4)
Quantity must be 1 or more
You may also like...
$11.00The Most A-Peeling Bundle
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersKR06/13/2022Kendra R.United StatesWS06/11/2022Wayne S.AustraliaTT06/06/2022Tristan T.United StatesAR05/31/2022Amanda R.United States
Have to get used to it and be careful.
I think it is just user error, but I had some difficulty on my first use. I am going to try again, but I overall love this product and it did make cleaning up way easier, but I did also need to fix some nails a bit as well. I would definitely recommend this for people with short nails!DK05/31/2022Dianah K.United States
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!