- Rainbow chrome titanium plated ferrule
- High quality durable cruelty-free vegan synthetic nylon bristles that hold up with acetone use
- Aluminum body and secure cap to protect bristles when not in use
- Custom Holo Taco embossing
- 6” long (including cap), 7/16” diameter; fits perfectly in your Rainbow Chrome Nail Tool Kit!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in China
- Note: To use, simply dip the bristles in nail polish remover or cosmetic-grade acetone and gently wipe away excess nail polish around the nail that got on your cuticles or surrounding skin. Wipe off polish on a paper towel and repeat as needed. Pro-tip: clean-up is most effective when done while the polish is still wet.
You may also like...
- cleanup brush
Wanted to love but bristles fell out
I so wanted to love this brush. It's a great small size and worked perfectly at first. I didn't make it through one nail set before bristles came out. Maybe it needs better glue during production. I was Dipping in acetone to clean off polish but I didn't think it should have bristles falling out that much especially for the cost and only 1 use. Pretty brush but quality is just not there
Holo Colleen! So sorry that the Clean-Up Brush is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Good brush but nothing special
Works well, I have shakey hands and it helps quite a bit
I Didn't Know I Needed This Until I Had It
How have I painted my nails my whole life without a cleanup brush??? Stiff enough to be precise but enough flexibility in the ends for a good sweeping motion. I bought one maybe a year ago and didn't realize you needed to wash and oil it after each use. Please PLEASE do this or your brush will end up like the used one in my photos. Awesome brush - highly recommend!
I’ve never used a clean up brush before and wow this was so helpful! It’s really easy to use and is such a quality product. This will become one of my essentials now when I paint my nails.