- Bright aqua-blue polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. The Cyantific formula dries with a satin matte finish without a top coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
Love the shade the formula it is just amazing
Elsa better watch out
My nails were icier than then ice queens dress. Great with with a holo topper on it
My new favorite blue
It was easy to apply and covers well. I love the cool color! I topped it with the Celestial lights and Glossy taco. For stamping I used the Non milky white. Took me forever to do this, as I'm a beginner, but I love playing with these polishes! I wish I had more fingers.
It's a very pretty blue.