- Bright aqua-blue polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. The Cyantific formula dries with a satin matte finish without a top coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
The polish is nice. But 2 weeks for shipping outside of a “launch” is absurd. I can just go to Ulta instead of wait that long.
Amazing coverage, as usual
This is such a pretty blue, and it applies beautifully
Formula glides on easily, colour is beautiful and only needs two coats to be opaque. Only slight downside is the brush is a little wide for my smaller fingers.