This Fairy Tail can be your reality. Coat your claws in this rich brown-taupe shade and create a soft cat-eye effect with your Magic Wand. A cozy bronze hue makes dreams come true.
**One free Magnetic Wand will automatically be added to your cart with the purchase of any magnetic polish (one per order).**
- Watch & learn how to use magnetic polish!
- Taupe magnetic polish (dark brown base and a light bronze magnetic stripe) with holographic micro-flakes.
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Magnetic facts: Magnetic polishes require the use of our Magnetic Wand to activate the magnetic effect. This polish can also be worn without magnetizing for a beautiful uniform metallic shade!
- Note: Holographic sparkles show best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Mica, Benzophenone-1, Acetone, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)
You may also like...
- cat eye effect
I love the browns of this collection.
Gorgeous Colour, hard to get effects
It took a couple of goes to get the magnetised effect, which may be due to the fact I've never used magnetics before, but when I did, it was stunning, very reminiscent of a tiger's eye stone. Echoing other reviews in that the magnetised line is not super sharp, especially if trying the cat eye design, but the colour is so pretty I can't be mad.
The colour is really pretty. I struggled with the magnet, but the tutorial was really helpful. I only bought this one from the magnetics collection (although it's the brown one haha), but going to buy more in the future.